6th International Cross Domain Conference for
Machine Learning & Knowledge Extraction (CD-MAKE 2022)
CD-MAKE 2022 Call for Papers (.txt)
CD-MAKE is a joint effort of IFIP TC 5, TC 12, IFIP WG 8.4, WG 8.9 and WG 12.9 and is held in conjunction with the 17th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security ARES 2022
August 23th – August 26th, 2022.
Depending on the situation related to COVID-19 in 2022 we will keep you updated on regulations regarding the conference. Furthermore, if necessary, we will switch to an all-digital conference.
Machine learning and Knowledge Extraction (MAKE) is the workhorse of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Successful human-centered AI needs a concerted effort without boundaries, supporting collaborative and integrative cross-disciplinary research between experts cross-domain.
The goal of the CD-MAKE conference is to act as a catalysator, to bring together academia and industry in a cross-disciplinary manner, to stimulate fresh ideas and to support human-centered AI:
1) DATA – data fusion, preprocessing, mapping, knowledge representation, environments, etc.
2) LEARNING – algorithms, contextual adaptation, causal reasoning, transfer learning, etc.
3) VISUALIZATION – intelligent interfaces, human-AI interaction, dialogue systems, explanation interfaces, etc.
4) PRIVACY – data protection, safety, security, reliability, verifiability, trust, ethics and social issues, etc.
5) NETWORK – graphical models, graph-based machine learning, Bayesian inference, etc.
6) TOPOLOGY – geometrical machine learning, topological and manifold learning, etc.
7) ENTROPY – time and machine learning, entropy-based learning, etc.
Paper Submission Deadline:
March 20, 2022 April 17, 2022 AoE (Anywhere on Earth)*
Author Notification: May 16, 2022
Camera Ready (hard deadline!): June 19, 2022
Conference: August 23 – 26, 2022
*all papers need to be submitted in EasyChair until this date. No additional updates possible after April 3, 2022 (AoE).
Submission Link: Submission is now available here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdmake2022
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts from the conference committee.
We will not require a definite page number, but full papers shall be between 10 and maximal 20 pages, and, in any case, please produce even pages to ensure smooth page breaks, e.g. 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 pages!
Accepted Papers are planned to appear in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Detailed guidelines can be found here:https://cd-make.net/submission/
Andreas HOLZINGER, (Co-Chair)
Peter KIESEBERG (Co-Chair)
Edgar WEIPPL (Co-Chair)
A Min TJOA (Co-Chair)
The conference committee can be found here: https://cd-make.net/committees/